We are open! If for any reason we have to close we will update this page, our google business hours and make an Instagram post to inform you.
Your health and safety as well as that of our staff is a top priority! To ensure this we have made a few changes around the shop:
- Our team is required to wear masks at work. It is also mandatory that you wear a mask upon entering our store. If you forgot yours we will offer you a disposable mask at the door.
- We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines and remain six feet away from others at all times while you are shopping.
- We are hand washing and sanitizing high touch/traffic areas frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at our register.
- If you aren't feeling well, have a temperature, exhibit flu-like symptoms or have recently been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 we urge you to quarantine and shop from home.
- If anyone on our team exhibits symptoms, is exposed to or tests positive for COVID-19 we will close our storefront until everyone affected has been tested and cleared.
We have also implemented curbside pickup! If you are local you can now place your order online and select "pick up" as your delivery method at checkout. After you place your order you will be emailed with more detailed pickup times and instructions.
Thank you for your support this year! It means everything amidst all of this stress and uncertainty. We really appreciate you for helping us keep our shop safely open!
Love, Suzy & Brittney—Owners of Gumdrop